- Sarah Brook is the CEO and Founder of The Sparkle Foundation, a non-governmental organisation, established to create brighter sustainable futures for vulnerable people around the world.
- After dedicating her life age 18 to helping others, Sarah, a TED-X speaker, has also been key note speaker in Europe and The Middle East for schools, universities, corporate companies and in 2016 became the youngest CEO to speak at the Ta’atheer, MENA Social Impact and CSR Forum in Dubai.
- She was awarded Middle East Humanitarian of the Year 2017 by His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture, Youth and Social Development.
- Sarah has gained exposure on the radio, TV and newspapers for her constant determination to change lives.
- Suitable for any audience, Sarah takes her listeners on an inspirational journey and shows through the use of technology and love of the human race, how we can all be motivated to ‘make a difference’.
- Having worked in both the private sector in public relations and corporate social responsibility, as well as in development work in Africa and Asia, Sarah is combining her unique leadership experience to provide PR and CSR consultancy to businesses, schools and individuals across the globe.
To make enquiries about hiring Sarah to speak at an event, workshop or conference please send an email to Sarah@sparklemalawi.org or contact her on +447870 671100 (UK) or +971 55 394 6865 (UAE).
“How many of us just ‘want to’ and not think ‘action’? A 26-year-old does more and beyond. Thank you, Sarah, that was the most powerful speech I have ever heard.”
“You changed my life. As a father of two young daughters, I can’t even imagine how proud your parents must be. I hope my girls turn out to be half the person you are and I will be happy. You are so inspirational and from the moment I heard you speak, I knew I needed to be involved in helping you in any way I can.”
“An inspiration to women around the world. To have achieved so much at your age is amazing and it is thanks to you that I found the belief to follow my own passion and make a difference in my own way.”
“Sarah’s talk to our Year 12 students had them gripped as she weaved through her own life, from childhood through to the fantastic work of Sparkle today. Her manner and tone was personable and oozed with the commitment she clearly has to her cause which left an impression on the students as many stayed to talk to her with questions about careers, travelling and how to work in partnership with Sparkle. It was wonderful to see so many of our young people touched by Sarah’s story; there was a real buzz amongst the students following her visit which has been a springboard to motivate many of our young people.”
“Sarah, the way that you speak is a real gift because you have a way of portraying pictures with your words making it all more powerful. You have such a clear vision not only of where you are going but also the journey you have paved. I just feel so proud that you came into our paths because your star is very bright and as you shine on others it is contagious, you are a true inspiration.”